We are currently accepting applications for our Certificate and Bachelor's programs for Spring 2024 and beyond.
In order to complete your application, you may be asked to provide some or all of the items listed below, based upon whether you choose our Bachelor of Arts programs or our Certificate Studies programs in the application drop-down menu below. You can also choose to audit a class from the same drop-down menu.
Go ahead and start the application now! You will receive prompts and instructions as you go on how to provide the following information. Oh, and if you don't finish it all in one sitting, don't sweat it -- you will get a link in your email that allows you to come back to your application at any time.
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- SAT/ACT/CLT score (optional)
- Essay/Writing sample
- Statement of Faith
- One academic reference
- One Christian character reference
- Agreement to Code of Belief and Conduct
An application deposit is required for bachelor's degree programs. Please note the following:
1. 100% of the application deposit will go toward your tuition if accepted by June 1st.
2. 50% of the application deposit will go toward your tuition if accepted between June 2nd and July 1st.
3. 0 % of the application deposit will go toward your tuition after July 1st.