The application deadline for Fall 2022 is July 1, 2022. Application decisions are sent out within two weeks of a completed application submission.
There is no application fee at this time.
We are currently accepting applications for our Certificate and Bachelor's programs up to Spring 2023.
In order to complete your application, you may be asked to provide some or all of the items listed below, based upon whether you choose our Bachelor of Arts programs or our Certificate Studies programs in the application drop-down menu below. You can also choose to audit a class from the same drop-down menu.
Go ahead and start the application now! You will receive prompts and instructions as you go on how to provide the following information. Oh, and if you don't finish it all in one sitting, don't sweat it -- you will get a link in your email that allows you to come back to your application at any time.
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- SAT or ACT score -- Due to complications related to COVID-19, this requirement is waived until further notice
- Essay/Writing sample
- Statement of Faith
- One academic reference
- One Christian character reference
- Agreement to Code of Belief and Conduct
- Day/time preference for your personal interview